Thursday 29 October 2009

My First Post!

To start off with, I think I should introduce myself.

I am a Norwegian lady who's currently doing my BA in photographic practice at Rochester University of the Creative Arts in Kent, UK.

Many things lead me here - starting with studying Media and Communication for three years on my home town in Norway. Then, for the two following years I volunteered as a photographer in Trondheim, where I met a really talented, hot guy. - We've been together since. The following autumn, I moved to London to follow my dreams and started off doing my Foundation Diploma in Art and Design at London College of Communication. And now I'm here, enjoying all life gives me as a photography student.

This blog is mainly to keep you updated on my work, but also I'll let you know what's going on in my life every now and then.

Hope you like it!

1 comment: